How do I volunteer to help my community?

To express your interest in volunteering, click the Inbox icon above to send a message to Management or call Cardinal Management Group at 703-569-5797.


How do I use the facilities for an event or league?

Your Southlake clubhouse, pool, multipurpose fields, softball field, and tennis and basketball courts are available for events and leagues. Applicants must submit contracts to the management office. Forms and Pass Applications are available in the glass box on the outer wall at the recreation entrance or call 703-569-5797.


How do I join the Neighborhood Watch?

Visit the Southlake Watch Yahoo! Group page at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/southlakeswatch/ and click on “Join This Group.”


I am selling my home, how do I order the resale disclosure package?

To order your resale disclosure package, visit www.cardinalmanagementgroup.com and click on ‘Order Resale Documents’ on the menu. You will be linked to CondoCerts where you may place your order.


Does Southlake Recreation Association have a Facebook page?

Yes, but please note that all official communication will be posted to this resident portal and/or sent out via email and mail. The Facebook page is an informal means of communication. You can find the Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/496681654067049/.


How can I find out how much my assessment payments are and when they are due?

Please refer to your annual notice or payment book. You may also click Quick Actions, then Payments, on the menu to the left to view your account balance and recent transactions. Otherwise, you may contact your Accounting Representative.


How do I pay my assessments?

Assessment payments are due on the first of each month. Late fees are assessed if payment is not received by Cardinal Management Group, Inc., by the 15th of the month.

Payment should be made using the coupons provided by the Management Agent, if applicable. If you misplace them, or if you use your banking institution’s bill pay service, please send your payment to:

Southlake Recreation Association
c/o Cardinal Management Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 52358
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2358

Include your name, property address, and account number on your check.

There are other ways for homeowners to pay their assessment fees, including:

Direct Debit, which is an automatic ACH withdrawal from your bank account. The Direct Debit form is available in the Assessment Payment folder on the Documents page. You may email the completed form; or mail the completed form with a copy of a voided check to Southlake Recreation Association, c/o Cardinal Management Group, Inc., 4330 Prince William Pkwy, Suite 201, Woodbridge, VA 22192. If the assessment rate increases, the debit amount will automatically be adjusted; you need not take any action.

Online by credit card or e-check through https://mutualpaypropertypay.com/. A nominal fee may apply. Additional information is available in the Assessment Payment folder on the Documents page.

If you have any questions about the status of your assessments, please contact your Accounting Representative.


How long does it take until the direct deposit goes into effect?

If the Direct Debit application is received properly filled out, accompanied by a voided check by the 25th of the month, and the account is current in status, the direct debit will begin the following month. A confirmation email will be sent. If you did not receive confirmation, please contact your Accounting Representative to confirm.


I have enrolled in Direct Debit for automatic payment of my assessments. When will my account be debited?

Direct debits are processed on the 10th of the month, unless the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday. In that case, the funds will be withdrawn on the following business day. Quarterly assessments will be debited on the 10th day of the month in which the assessment is due. Example: April 1 assessment is debited April 10. Only the amount of your current assessment will be debited.


How and when do I receive my payment books?

Payment coupon books are delivered 2-3 weeks before the new fiscal year (January 1) is scheduled to begin; or if you are a new owner, within 3 weeks of receipt of your settlement statement (HUD-1).


How do I change the bank account that is being debited for my assessment payments?

A new Direct Debit form is not required. Written notice and a copy of a voided check for the new account are required to change your account information. Please email or mail your written request to your Accounting Representative.


What if I forget that I am enrolled in Direct Debit and still send checks for my assessment payment?

Credit balances will be refunded upon written request. Please email your Accounting Representative.


What should I do if I want to stop the direct debit of my assessment payments?

A written request informing Cardinal Management Group to stop the direct debit is required and must be received before the 1st of the month. Please email your written notice to your Accounting Representative.